PREPARING FOR THE BEST THROUGH LEED
While organic pest management only represents a small portion of LEED credits, its successful deployment is vital to completing LEED's rigorous requirements. Our approach to Integrated Pest Management (IPM) follows these ideals and can qualify for credits in your facility’s LEED scoring. Learn More about LEED here.
We also understand how important it is to adhere to the strict standards of organic regulations, so Clark's organic pest control program is specially designed to meet your specific needs and maintain your facility’s hard-won certification. We fully support the philosophy and standards of the U.S. National Organic Program (NOP).
CLARK'S ORGANIC PEST CONTROL PROCESS:
- We adhere to a thorough process of inspecting, identifying, monitoring, and evaluating before selecting appropriate control methods. This involves routine inspection and accurate identification of pests, two vital steps in selecting the safest, most effective control methods.
- At LEED facilities, we only apply pesticides after conducive conditions are addressed and other non-chemical certified interventions are employed.
- We use exclusion, maintenance, and sanitation solutions to minimize the need for chemical intervention. We often employ pest traps, vacuums, or low-impact methods like botanical oils.
- Our employees receive regular training in organic food safety to ensure they stay abreast of industry regulations and emerging organic pest control technologies; we are certified by NPMA Food Safety, QualityPro, and GreenPro, and are trained to adhere to GMPs.
- We offer third-party audit preparation, consultation, and representation.
- Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program documents the details of all operations, inspection findings, and recommendations.
- We provide you with an on-site binder or online access via our secure web portal to documentation that covers all service details clearly and concisely.
- To ensure that your facility meets all NOP guidelines, both the local branch supervisors and corporate quality assurance personnel perform periodic quality assurance inspections.
- We guarantee our work 100 percent.
For more information on LEED or our certified organic certified pest control, call 1-800-882-0374 or click here.