WHEN IT’S ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL YOUR SPACE IS CLEAN...Choose EssentialCleanTM
Do you worry about making your place of business safe for your customers and your employees? Our new EssentialCleanTM disinfecting service is designed to eliminate bacteria and viruses on all targeted surfaces.
One of the most important things a business can do to help prevent transmission of the COVID-19 virus is to keep the places where people shop, eat, and work as virus-free as possible.Our disinfection service can help you achieve this essential objective.
Clark Pest Control’s EssentialCleanTM service uses an EPA-registered disinfectant labeled for use against a wide variety of pathogens, including other known coronaviruses (feline coronavirus and canine coronavirus). This
disinfectant is on the Environmental Protection Agency’s “List N” of products that meet its criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
NON-TOXIC & EFFECTIVE DISINFECTANT!
- When applied at full strength in accordance with the product label, this powerful disinfectant will kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- The product we use is rated by the EPA as Toxicity Category IV, its lowest toxicity rating, defined as “practically non-toxic and not an irritant.”
- It contains no ozone-harming volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and is mild on skin, hard surfaces, and fabrics.
- For foodservice facilities, the product we use is rated “no rinse required on food contact surfaces” category D2 by NSF International. It’s approved for use in commercial or residential kitchens to control bacteria, viruses, and
mold without the need to wash or rinse the area with water after it is applied.
Whether you have an office space, retail outlet, warehouse, school, restaurant, hospital, or other business space, Clark Pest Control’s EssentialCleanTM disinfection service has you covered. Protect the health of your employees and customers
with this service.
HOW OUR ESSENTIALCLEANTM SERVICE WORKS:
- Our highly trained technicians will carefully wipe down all high-touch surfaces, then use specialized equipment to distribute a misting application before letting it dry undisturbed for 10 to 15 minutes.
- We use this same chlorine dioxide-based product to sanitize commercial locations after we perform pest cleanouts, and we have determined that it can serve a new and important public health purpose as well. We like it because, despite its remarkable
disinfecting strength, it works on both hard and soft surfaces, has minimal environmental impact, and is mild on skin, hard surfaces, and fabrics.
- Before treatment, we ask our customers to clean targeted treatment zones to remove dust and dirt, so that the treatment can have maximum effectiveness. Also, we ask that they place any paper, exposed food, and other items that might be damaged from
contact with a liquid mist into drawers and storage areas, and move trash bags out of the way, before we begin.
Clark is proud to service a variety of important industries – Find out more.
To view our Commercial Pest Control Services, Click HERE.
Did you know Clark also offers Commercial Landscape Care?
DISCOVER THE CLARK PEST CONTROL DIFFERENCE!