From Beautiful to Baneful
Birds like pigeons and sparrows often roost on building ledges and rooftops, perch in niches and on signs and build nests on your property. These actions can cause extensive equipment damage, needlessly clog vents and even reduce property values -- not to mention soil your home or yard with infectious and unsavory droppings.
That's why Clark Pest Control’s residential bird pest control methods are designed to:
- Eradicate health and safety issues: Birds and their droppings have been linked to over 40 known viruses and 60 transmittable diseases. Enough said.
- Respect the environment:
Our twofold program uses integrated pest management (IPM) principles with environmentally friendly bird repellents for long-term bird control.
- Biological controls and common-sense strategies reduce sources of food, water and shelter.
- Exclusion techniques keep birds from getting comfortable on your property so they'll fly right by.
- Provide peace of mind: We'll thoroughly survey your property, design a customized residential bird control strategy and guarantee that the work is done properly.
- Continue prevention: Our Pest-Away® program provides year-round maintenance to keep birds away.
Clark Can Help With:
- And more
Call our experts at 1-800-882-0374 or fill out the form below to request help—and send those