Termite Fumigation Services
If you think your termite infestation is a large one, give us a call. We've been exterminating termites since 1950 and we have it down to a science – so we'll make it very easy and painless for you. If large colonies of drywood termites are discovered, we often recommend "tenting," or structural fumigation, as a safe, cost-effective and efficient solution.
First, you can request our free home termite inspection* to gauge the extent of any damage. If we determine that fumigation is the right option for you, we’ll manage the process as seamlessly as possible while you enjoy a mini-vacation:
Steps to Termite Fumigation:
- You'll receive instructions to prepare your home according to certain specifications.
- You'll go on a small vacation.
- Our licensed fumigator will seal, or “tent,” your home and deploy the most effective fumigant available.
- We will thoroughly aerate your property before you return.
- You return from vacation, feeling safe knowing that your home is completely free from any residue.
- Our fumigation inspector may recommend our year-round Termite Home Protection Service; if termites return, we’ll treat the problem.
Call Clark today for a free inspection* at 1-800-882-0374, or click here for an fumigation estimate.