Need another resolution for 2021? You may think you don’t. But Clark has one for you, and it won’t require you to wake up at 5 a.m. to go running uphill with a 20-pound weight strapped to your back.
It’s a resolution that Clark has made for years – to help California and northern Nevada residents maintain pest-free homes.
With our workforce of highly trained and licensed service professionals who use the latest technology and products and follow all CDC guidelines, Clark Pest Control is positioned to make good on our resolution. But even with our deep pest knowledge, my colleagues and I at Clark can’t keep this important resolution alone. We need our customers to resolve to deny access to disease pathogen-carrying and potentially destructive pests inside their living spaces.
Here are some tips that will help you achieve a pest-free 2021 and beyond:
- Clean regularly: Keep both human and pet food in sealed containers, and don’t leave food sitting out overnight. Clean up crumbs and food spills immediately, and don’t leave any leftovers that can attract pests. Don’t store firewood, crates, or old boxes near your house, as they provide shelter for pests like rodents, cockroaches, and spiders.
- Take a closer look at packages: With home deliveries for everything – groceries, prescriptions, household items, clothing, and more – an almost daily occurrence for many, be sure to take the time to give packages a thorough once-over for signs of pest activity, such as rodent droppings and chewed packaging. Also, make sure you inspect storage boxes from crawlspaces, attics, and sheds for signs of pests before you bring them in them into your living space.
- Have a professional termite inspection done: When was the last time you had a professional termite inspection performed? It’s a good idea to have your home inspected annually for signs of termite activity or damage from these destructive pests.
- Create a seal on your home: Make sure to caulk around doors and windows, install weatherstripping, and install screen vents on the chimney and window screens to deny pests easy access to your home.
- Take action to prevent pests: It’s less expensive to have preventative pest management services performed in your home on a regular basis than it is to call only when you see pests crawling across your floor. Clark knows from experience that it’s easier to keep pests out of a home or apartment than it is to remove them once they move in.
Clark Pest Control remains committed to safeguarding your home from pests during these challenging times. Our service technicians use such personal protective equipment as gloves, masks, and respirators, they practice social distancing, they call ahead to notify you before a service, and they adhere strictly to all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines when servicing inside or outside your home.
If you’re experiencing an issue with unwanted pests in and around your home and need help resolving the issue, call Clark at (800) WE-NEED-YOU (936-3339) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, the pest management professionals at Clark Pest Control thank you for helping to keep unwanted pests out of your home and yard.