Clark, your neighborly pest, termite, and lawn care expert, can help you protect your home from destructive pests. Did you know Clark can also help you reduce your energy bills and keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter?
In addition to decades of experience serving the pest management needs of homeowners, Clark Pest Control is also a licensed C2 insulation and acoustical contractor in California (CA license #922758). This provides you with the added benefit of working with a skilled professional to help you assess and identify insulation-related issues that could be costing you money and could lead to additional problems.
How much money are we talking? According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program, homeowners typically save up to $200 a year in heating and cooling costs by air sealing their homes and adding insulation.
For most of you, those attics and crawlspaces are out of sight and out of mind. But not taking proper care of your attic or crawlspace can lead to trouble.
When your home doesn’t have the recommended amount of insulation, or has damaged insulation in its attic or crawlspace, your money literally can fly right out the door. How well your home’s insulation functions in slowing the flow of heat is measured in Resistance-value, or R-value. The greater the R-value, the better the general performance of the insulation.
The insulation experts at Clark Pest Control, dba Clark Pest Construction, can help you determine the R-value, as well as check on the condition of your home’s insulation, with a complimentary inspection by a licensed expert.
Our comprehensive inspection will answer the following questions about the condition of your home’s insulation:
- Is your insulation in good shape?
- Do you have enough insulation? Did you know that the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) estimates that roughly 90 percent of existing U.S. homes are under-insulated?
- Can pests, such as roof rats, gain easy access to your home through the attic?
- Is there a hidden moisture problem?
- Is there any harmful debris to clean up?
Following the inspection, Clark will share its observations and findings and, if any corrective action is needed, walk you through the options available to you. Financing, should insulation replacement and/or repairs be needed, is available through Clark’s GreenSky program.
The Clark process of removing old and possibly contaminated insulation and replacing it with a new, more efficient product is clean, quick, and worth the investment. By adding insulation that meets or exceeds modern building codes, you can reduce wear and tear on your HVAC system and lower your home’s carbon footprint.
In addition to removing and replacing the insulation, if rodents are an issue, Clark’s rodent management experts will complete a comprehensive inspection of your home and compile a detailed written report. To control the problem, Clark will use proven rodent exclusion methods to locate and seal entry points to prevent future infestations.
Five advantages of a well-insulated home
- Less wear and tear on – and better performance from – your HVAC system
- Energy savings and money back in your pocket with reduce energy costs – as much as 40 percent annually
- Higher resale value for your home: Remodeling magazine’s annual “Cost vs Value” report estimates a 117 percent return on investment.
- Provide year-round comfort for you and your family
- Peace of mind that your insulation is not costing you money
If you think the insulation in your home may be underperforming and costing you money, call California’s trusted insulation expert, Clark, at (800) WE-NEED-YOU (936-3339) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, the pest management professionals at Clark Pest Control thank you for helping to keep unwanted pests out of your home and yard.