October 21st, 2009 Source:Stern Enviromental
People living all over the world have to be careful when using bug sprays. Recently people living in Colerain Township, Ohio were trying to kill bed bugs with bug spray that had alcohol as one of its substances. Someone lit a cigarette which caused a flash and set the room on fire. The damage was estimated at $20,000. Fortunately, nobody was killed and only one minor injury was reported. Bug sprays can be dangerous if flames are in the residence.
Click here to read the entire article