Tips for a safer Halloween
Oct 31, 2011, 10:39 AM
User Not Found
Halloween is here! For kids, this is the time of year to dress up in costumes, go trick-or-treating and parties, but, most of all eat sweet treats. These activities are also opportunities to provide yummy nutritious snacks and focus on whats most important this Hallows Eve... safety.
Below are tips to help make for a safe Halloween.
- Never trick-or-treating alone, walk in a group or with an adult.
- Attach reflective tape to costumes help drivers see you better.
- Examine all treats for choking hazards and tampering before eating them.
- Always WALK and don't run from house to house, there may be decorations and or debris that your little ones can trip over.
- ALWAYS look both ways before crossing the street.
- Only eat factory-wrapped candy.
- Avoid eating homemade treats made by strangers
- Never enter a strangers home.
- Wear flame-resistant costumes.
Happy Halloween from your friends at Clark Pest Control