As pest management professionals across the nation recognize National Termite Awareness Week, Clark, your friendly pest control, rodent, grounds care, mosquito, and termite expert, would like to encourage you to be vigilant in protecting your home against these structural damage-causing pests.
We’ve all seen the MasterCard TV ad that describes special moments as “priceless.” Dealing with pests, especially termites, would hardly be described as a priceless moment. That’s why Clark Pest Control encourages homeowners to have their homes inspected regularly for termites.
How much is a termite inspection worth?
If you consider the fact that termites cause billions of dollars in damages annually to homes in the United States, having a professional termite inspection performed on your home is, indeed, priceless.
Termites are known for their ability to infest a home without fanfare. They can go undetected for years in the soil underneath, or adjacent to, or inside the wood on the exterior or interior of your home. As a result, by the time many people suspect their home might have termites, the damage has already been done.
Preventing and eliminating termites requires the services of a highly trained and licensed pest management professional. What unique skills are needed to determine if your home has a termite infestation? In addition to a deep understanding of termite biology and behavior, knowledge of building construction practices is required to identify the hidden and often difficult-to-access areas where termites are likely to enter and establish nests.
Termites play hard to get
Did you know that only 25 to 35 percent of the interior space of a typical home is accessible to inspect for termites? That leaves 65 percent of a structure available to termites and other wood-destroying pests (e.g., wood-boring beetles, carpenter ants, carpenter bees) to go about their destructive behavior.
It’s important to stay ahead of termites by getting an annual termite inspection performed. Having a trained professional who knows where to look and what to look for can ease your mind about the threat posed by these destructive pests.
Clark Pest Control termite inspectors focus their expert eyes on the most vulnerable areas of a structure. With 40 percent of subterranean termite infestations originating at utility entrances through a slab foundation, along with settlement and expansion cracks in the slab, our inspectors will start at the foundation and work their way up, examining every crack, crevice, and potential termite entry point.
If Clark Pest Control inspectors do identify the presence of termites or wood-destroying pests and organisms in your home, they first will determine the source of the infestation, then they’ll provide you with treatment recommendations. They will also make recommendations for any necessary repair work for damage because of the infestation.
A good T.I.P. for termite protection
If you’re concerned about termite protection for your home, be sure to ask your Clark inspector about Clark Pest Control’s exclusive Termite Infestation Protection (T.I.P.) program, which is designed to cover your home from future infestations and damages. A full termite inspection must be performed to see if your home qualifies. Then, for a small monthly fee, you can avoid costly out-of-pocket treatment and repair expenses.
Are you worried about swarming termites damaging your home? Call or text Clark, California’s trusted pest management expert, at (800) WE-NEED-YOU (936-3339) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re ready to help solve your termite and pest issues in and around your home.
Clark Pest Control’s commitment to safety
Clark Pest Control remains committed to safeguarding your home from pests during these challenging times. Our service technicians use such personal protective equipment as gloves, masks, and respirators, they practice social distancing, and they adhere strictly to all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines when servicing inside or outside your home.