Preparing for the Best Through LEED
While pest management only represents a small portion of LEED credits, its successful deployment is vital to completing LEED's rigorous requirements. Our
approach to Integrated Pest Management (IPM) follows these ideals and can qualify
for credits in your facility’s LEED scoring.
We also understand how important it is to adhere to the strict standards of organic
regulations, so Clark's organic pest control program is specially designed to
meet your specific needs and maintain your facility’s hard-won certification. We
fully support the philosophy and standards of the U.S. National Organic Program
- We adhere to a thorough process of inspecting, identifying, monitoring
and evaluating before selecting appropriate control methods. This
involves routine inspection and accurate identification of pests, two
vital steps in selecting the safest, most effective control methods.
- At LEED facilities, we only apply pesticides after conducive conditions
are addressed and other non-chemical certified interventions are
- We use exclusion, maintenance, and sanitation solutions to minimize
the need for chemical intervention. We often employ pest traps,
vacuums or low-impact methods like botanical oils.
- Our employees receive regular training in organic food safety to ensure they stay abreast of industry regulations and emerging organic pest control technologies; we are certified by NPMA Food Safety, QualityPro and GreenPro, and are trained to adhere to GMPs.
- We offer third-party audit preparation, consultation and representation.
- Our IPM program documents the details of all operations, inspection
findings and recommendations.
- We provide you with an on-site binder or online access via our secure web portal to documentation that covers all service details clearly and concisely.
- To ensure that your facility meets all NOP guidelines, both the local
branch Supervisors and corporate Quality Assurance personnel perform
periodic quality assurance inspections.
- We guarantee our work 100 percent.
For more information on LEED or Organic certified pest control, call 1-800-882-0374
or click here.