Why are professional pest management services valuable to homeowners?
In a recent Pest Control Usage and Attitudes Survey from the National Pest Management Association, over 80 percent of homeowners said that pest control companies provided a valuable service, and more than 75 percent said that pest professionals protect the public health.
The survey asked consumers across the country on a variety of questions relating to how they researched, purchased, and felt about the value of professional pest management services.
When asked further about the value of pest control services, they responded by listing the following favorable attributes of working with a pest management professional like the Clark Man:
✓ Pest professionals keep me and my family safe
✓ feel like professional pest control services protect my home and property
✓ I want a professional pest control company to bring problems and potential problems
to my attention
✓ I want a professional pest control company to have knowledge and experience in
properly identifying and treating every type of pest
✓ I want a professional pest control company to perform background checks, drug tests,
and motor vehicle checks on its employees.
The Clark Man knows that selecting a company to perform work in and around your biggest investment, and around those you hold close, is an important decision. We share that feeling, because we too live and work in the communities we service, and we care about our work and our customers.
When you need to select a pest management professional to protect your home and family, the Clark Man offers the following tips:
- Look for qualified and licensed pest control professionals and companies that are members of national, state, or local pest management associations. (Clark Pest Control is a yes on all counts)
- Ask friends and neighbors to recommend professional pest control companies they have used successfully, along with how satisfied they were with the service
- Don't rush a decision and solicit bids from several pest management professionals. Because you are paying for professional pest control advice, as well as skillful treatment, look for someone whose judgment you can trust
- Before signing a contract, be sure to fully understand the pest species, the extent of the infestation, and the work necessary to solve the problem
- If a guarantee is given, know what it covers, how long it lasts, what you must do to keep it in force, and what kind of continuing professional pest control, prevention, and management are necessary
- Buy value, not price. Do not make a purchasing decision based solely on the lowest cost.
- Check theBetter Business Bureau or online consumer review sites for complaints or accolades to help inform your decision
The extensive training that Clark Pest Control’s licensed service technicians receive makes them the ideal choice to deliver both preventative and remedial pest management services to protect your home and family from pests. Clark Pest Control is also a National Pest Management Association QualityPro company – another mark that should give consumers peace of mind and confidence in their selection.
Do you have questions about hiring a pest management professional? If so, call or text the Clark Man at (800) WE-NEED-YOU (936-3339) or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.