Man faints after washing hair with pesticide

Oct 21, 2009, 18:34 PM by User Not Found
Updated: 2009-10-21 09:25

A man in Qingdao, Shandong province, had to be rushed to a hospital after he shampooed his head with a pesticide.

A friend had told Tu there were insects in his hair and he would have to use a pesticide to kill them.

After Tu washed his hair with pesticide he felt difficulty breathing and fainted.

He was rushed to a hospital, where doctors said he could have died of poisoning had he not received medical attention on time.

(Qingdao Morning News)