175 search results for rodents
- How Clark Pest Control Protects Your Pets
- Is pest control safe for pets?
- are closed to prevent your pets from escaping.
We prevent flea carriers like rodents from entering
- Pests that make homeowners go “Boo!”
- to cool overnight, and natural food sources outside diminish, pests from rodents to spiders, turning your home into a haunted house. Rodents Rodents are one of the most reviled pests, they’re stored in a plastic box with a sealed lid. This will prevent rodents from making a new home
- Pest Control in Livermore: Reports From the Field
- Recently Our Livermore branch was invited into a customer's home to investigate noises in an attic.
- up and over the roof.
Clark Pest knows how to get rid of rats, squirrels and other rodents
- A spooky and pest-free Halloween
- , and on access holes for electrical conduits or plumbing. Rodents Another pest that kicks up its activity level around Halloween are rodents. Over the last few weeks, Clark shared how to spot signs, be tricked into allowing disease pathogen-carrying rodents to gain access to your home or apartment. Preventing rodents from becoming a problem in your home Eight signs your home may have a rodent issue
- What Pests Bug You?
- What pests are bugging you? Clark pest control has some interesting statistics.
Pest management services are more than just preventing and removing unwanted and potentially destructiv
- of mind that ants, termites, spiders, bed bugs or rodents won’t be a nuisance or a threat, %), cockroaches (32%) and rodents (31%) rounded out the top five of most concerning pests. The survey further
- Bobby Corrigan - Live from the 25th annual Educational Conference
- Bobby Corrigan speaks on rodents at the 25th annual Clark pest control's educational conference
- Bobby is leading off with how he found his way into the pest control industry, his first job working below ground (the sewer). Bobby looks at pest control as a living experiment and refers to it as "cool science". Rodents Looking at New York City, Setting the rat traps, customers always ask what the best bait... The Rat is capable of cognitive thinking, this means the rat can plot and plan, Rodents 2011 Updates in biology, behavior and control (roof rats, Norway rats and the house mouse) 4
- This Is One Pest That’s a Bat Out of H#&&
- Clark can show you how you can detect and deter bats from invading your home.
In last week’s blog, the Clark Man shared helpful tips on pest-proofing your home this winter. Keeping rodents, cockroaches and spiders on the outside looking in is important for homeowners, but so is preventing a certain pest of the flying variety: bats. Like spiders, bats are beneficial to California’s environment, because they feed on insects that threaten vital agricultural crops. However, . Fortunately, bats are not chewers, and they will not gnaw on electrical wiring like rodents do
- Clark Pest Control’s Eight Winter Home Pest-proofing Tips
- Eight wither tips to pest proof your home
As days get shorter and temperatures drop, the time you spend indoors begins to increase. Pests want to come indoors, too. The Clark Man reminds homeowners that rodents, cockroaches and spiders may try to find their way inside to escape the winter weather. Besides simply being a nuisance and annoyance, these invading pests can also pose serious risks — rodents spread diseases such asSalmonella and E. coli, contaminate food, and damage drywall and electrical wires throughout a home
- Summer Heat Driving Up Flea Activity
- In celebration of national dog day, here are some tips to keep the fleas away!
- The severe drought California has endured the last three or four years has impacted homeowners on everything from food prices to when they can or can’t water their lawns. To top it off the extreme dry conditions and searing heat are now impacting pest activity and not for the better. In previous posts the Clark Man shared how rodents, ants and other pests are more aggressively seeking food, , raccoons or rodents are well-known flea transporters and with wildlife populations on the rise
- Pests that motivate consumers to call for help
- the severity of asthma symptoms. When it comes to rodents, the house mouse remains king of the hill when, way to preventing mice and other rodents from making their way inside your home. Spiders