144 search results for rodents
- Clark Pest Control’s Eight Winter Home Pest-proofing Tips
- Eight wither tips to pest proof your home
As days get shorter and temperatures drop, the time you spend indoors begins to increase. Pests want to come indoors, too. The Clark Man reminds homeowners that rodents, cockroaches and spiders may try to find their way inside to escape the winter weather. Besides simply being a nuisance and annoyance, these invading pests can also pose serious risks — rodents spread diseases such asSalmonella and E. coli, contaminate food, and damage drywall and electrical wires throughout a home
- Protecting Your Summer Picnic From Pests
- How to protect your Memorial Day picnic from party crashing pests!
- family and guests. Pests such as flies, cockroaches, ants, rodents and birds can spread, frosting, barbeque sauces and marinades. Rodents and cockroaches have less discriminating taste
- PCT Magazine - Clark Pest Control Creating Buzz with 'Supernatural Pests' Ad Campaign
- . We soon learn that while Clark can help these families with their “natural” pests – rodents, termites, .
“While most pest control campaigns feature actual pests – termites, rodents, insects – we wanted
- Expelling pests from the lesson plan this school year
- , including rodents, flies, and cockroaches. Student lockers, desks, and dorm rooms are also areas where ants, cockroaches, and rodents can feed on a leftover peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Putting pests on the naughty list this holiday season
- Holiday decorating can enhance your home’s aesthetics, warming it up with festive lights and greenery. But could jovial decorations be inviting in more than the holiday spirit? Clark, your neighborly pest control expert, is here to help California and northern Nevada homeowners evade unwelcome pest visitors – rodents, spiders, moths, and other pests – on your “naughty” list this holiday, is fully intact, because rodents love to chew on wires. When storing decorations after the holidays
- Protecting you, your family, and your home from pests
- for professional pest control services. Consumers understand that pests like ticks, flies, rodents, rodents. When you have questions or concerns about a pest issue in your home, you can count on Clark
- Nothing to sneeze at: Eight tips to prevent pest-driven allergies
- , dust mites, and rodents could also be setting off their allergy symptoms. May is Asthma and Allergy, , microscopic pest called a dust mite, or that dander from rodents and shed skins from cockroaches can
- Sniffer dogs deployed to combat rat plague in Queensland
- Sniffer dog deployed in Queensland to combat rats
- ox terriers Mya and Pepper, pictured with handlers Charlie Cinconze and Nicholas Snabaitis, are part of the rat detection squad in Goodna. Picture: Annette Dew By Anna Chisholm RATS chewing through phone cables are causing chaos in abandoned flood-hit homes at Goodna, southwest of Brisbane, and as far as Birdsville in west Queensland. Diamantina Mayor Robbie Dare said the rodents wreaked havoc, chewing cables and causing major communication problems. "Telstra have technicians out
- Rat Control - Are We Headed For A Ratdemic?
- It's going to be a disaster. Rats are all over New York City, and we're just trying to contain it. We're going to have chaos in the city.
- Source: http://gothamist.com Last month word got out that budget cuts would lead to more rodents in our fair city, with the Department of Health cutting pest control aides on payroll from 84 to 57. Now the Daily News reports-screeching atop a dining room table, we imagine-"we'll be overrun by rats!" The Union representing pest control workers in the city told them, "A lot of people are going to be seeing a lot of rats. It's going to take much longer to get vacant city lots cleaned up
- Clark Pest - Clark is Awarded Green Certification in Sacramento
- Source Sacramento Business Journal Green bugs Clark Pest Control has become the first company in the Sacramento area to receive a green certifica
- Source: Sacramento Business Journal
Green bugs Clark Pest Control has become the first company in the Sacramento area to receive a "green" certification by the National Pest Management Association. The QualityPro Green certification requires companies to adopt an integrated pest management program. First they have to inspect a site and try non-chemical measures, such as trimming bushes that harbor rodents or sealing cracks that let in moisture and ants. If that doesn't work, they can