158 search results for rodents
- The Clark Man Recognizes Rodent Awareness Week
- Rodents will invade 21 million homes this winter in search of food and shelter, and the Clark Man is out to make sure your home isn’t one of them.
- Rodents will invade more than 21 million homes this winter in search of food and shelter, do you know if you have a problem with rodents? The Clark Man offers the following telltale signs that rodents could be trying to relocate in your home for the winter. Droppings: A trail, studs or beams, and in boxes, bags, and old furniture Noises: Rodents often make scurrying sounds, to the touch and are light-colored Burrows: Inside, rodents are drawn to areas that are dark and secluded
- Taming Nuisance Wildlife Around Your Home
- , and depleting food and water sources make rodents along with nuisance wildlife including squirrels, raccoons, , rodents and nuisance wildlife are not only difficult and costly to eradicate, but they can also pose, Rodents, raccoons and squirrels often find their way into homes via uncapped chimneys, broken vents, for rodents and nuisance wildlife (and other pests). Make sure they are covered and positioned away from your home. Cut Back Vegetation Pests of all varieties, including rodents and small wildlife
- Salinas Pest Control - Clark wins readers choice award
- Reader's Choice Award for best pest control awarded to Clark Pest Control of Salinas California.
- We would like to congratulate our Clark Pest, Salinas California pest control branch, winner of the Californian's readers choice awards in the Pest control category! This award is based on a public readers poll. GREAT JOB SALINAS.
From termites to bed bugs, rodents, and and more, you can trust the professionals at Clark Pest. We've been exterminating pests in Salinas, CA and surrounding areas as well as across California and Northern Nevada since 1950. Call today to schedule a free
- Fall Rodent Preparation for Your Home
- With Fall knocking at our door as we
say goodbye to the summer months we should all start preparing for those rodents
- With Fall knocking at our door as we say good bye to the summer months we should all start preparing for those pesky 4 legged pests that tend to take refuge in our homes where its nice and warm. RODENTS . These include several types of mice and rats. So how do you prepare? Well, Start by doing, rodents. Step two is checking for entry points where both rodents and pests may gain access to your home, , this is a common access point for rodents. Doors without door sweeps at the bottom of the door are like a big
- New Research Shows Greater Rodent Threat
- Rodents make up 43 percent of all mammals on the planet and yet despite their large footprint across the globe these highly capable animals prefer to remain in the shadows and be secretive with their actions.
- Clark Commercial Blog – October # 2 – Rodent Management
Rodents make up 43 percent of all mammals, with attendees recent research findings revealing the extent of the threat rodents pose to food safety, to infesting hard to access areas in commercial facilities, rodents are a worthy adversary for food plant, partner. “Pest control is sanitation and if the food sources are removed and rodents become, there are a lot of variables in rodent management – ranges, food choices, and activity periods. “Some rodents
- 2 days till Christmas..oh forget it, its Christmas Eve!! - Pest Tips
- So tonight is the big night
- So tonight is the big night, weather you are hosting a holiday party or attending one, be sure to keep things tidy to avoid unwanted holiday visitors! What can be lurking around your tree? It is the season for Ants, Termites and Rodents, these 3 Grinches want to ruin your Christmas so take a stand by doing the following: Rodents: Make sure all access points are sealed up, primarily around plumbing that comes into the house. All doors are fitted with door sweeps Excess card board
- Oil Spill Workers vs. Black Widows and Brown Recluse Spiders
- Black widow spiders brown recluse spiders Fire ants poisonous plants and snake bites are the stuff of nightmares and just a few of the man
Snakes, Insects, and Rodents
- Spring is here, and so are pests!
- the following: Ants Mosquitoes Rodents Aphids and whiteflies Fleas and ticks Cockroaches, playground equipment, and patio furniture. While rodents are a year-round pest, their activity levels, , or to food preparation or eating areas (e.g., your kitchen), rodents can pose a threat to the structural integrity of your home. Rodents are a leading a cause of electrical fires in homes because
- What pests are bugging California homeowners? California’s top six problem pests
- Ants continue to lead the parade as the most frequently reported pest issue in California.
- pest issue. However, rodents and bed bugs aren’t far behind. The survey, which queried the state, that customers were calling for service was to eliminate infestations of rats, mice, and other rodents, year – that rodents are thriving and becoming more difficult to control throughout the state,” says, as California’s top six problem pests: Ants Rats and rodents Wasps and hornets Cockroaches
- Construction sends rats back to Brighton Beach streets
- The rats are back Herds of rodents have returned to a pest-plagued corner of Brighton Beach a year after the city ended a nearby infestation It's
- The rats are back. Herds of rodents have returned to a pest-plagued corner of Brighton Beach a year after the city ended a nearby infestation. "It's like a horror movie out here," said Mark Kuchinsky, a building owner who counted 30 on his Brighton 7th St. block one night last week. "The rats make, and destroying property. Kuchinsky, 50, said rodents ate holes in his garbage cans and destroyed his garden, , dozens of rodents scurry before his headlights. "There're so many of them, as far as I can see," he