Clark Pest Control has grown to be the West's largest pest management company with branch offices throughout California and in the Reno, Nevada area.
A man in Qingdao, Shandong province, had to be rushed to a hospital after he shampooed his head with a pesticide.
A friend had told Tu there were insects in his hair and he would have to use a pesticide to kill them.
After Tu washed his hair with pesticide he felt difficulty breathing and fainted.
He was rushed to a hospital, where doctors said he could have died of poisoning had he not received medical attention on time.
(Qingdao Morning News)
© 2015 www.clarkpest.com