Integrated pest management (IPM) is an approach to pest control that uses regular monitoring and record-keeping to determine if, and when, treatments are needed. General pest control employs a combination of inspection strategies and pest control practices to keep pest numbers low and prevent unacceptable damage. IPM does not eliminate the use of chemical pesticides, but instead it uses them only when they are needed.
Some of our benefits:
- We will create a comprehensive IPM program for your entire facility that addresses conducive conditions before infestations occur. Conducive conditions and treatments for various pests may overlap; efficiency will be increased by addressing all conditions simultaneously
- We may integrate a variety of strategies into the pest management program for each individual site
- Our strategies will include actions taken by our technician as well as by the client, including both chemical and non-chemical treatments, sanitation and exclusion
- Clark’s pest management program will be tailored to meet your facility’s specific needs. Using cutting-edge pest control technology, we will formulate a plan that sustainably manages your facility, pest-free
- Clark’s commercial specialists receive technical training each year and are certified by NPMA Food Safety, QualityPro and GreenPro, and we adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- We provide periodic review and assessments by quality assurance supervisors