Got pests? Looking for an exterminator? Call Clark Pest Control. We’ll get your pest problem under control, and then we’ll work with you to keep those pests away. Here’s how:
- We’ll start with a thorough inspection. Our expert technician will look wherever pests are known to hide or breed
- Then, we’ll prescribe a custom treatment program designed to create a pest-free environment in your home and yard, all year long
- Using the principles of integrated pest management (IPM), we’ll focus on blocking the routes pests use to gain entry to your house. We’ll also target areas where a little cleanup might help to keep pests away
- We’ll return after your first treatment. Within 30 days, we’ll come back to reinforce your Pest-Away® barrier. We’ll make sure new pests aren’t setting up camp in your home or on your property
- Then, we’ll re-inspect your property. We’ll perform exterior treatments every other month. And our Pest-Away® barrier will keep pests from migrating back into your home
- And on every visit, your friendly Clark Pest Control service technician will remove all accessible spider webs
Naturally, we treat for pests. But we’re not your old-school, spray-happy exterminator. Our goal is to find sources and any pest-friendly conditions, using the principles of integrated pest management (IPM). We block entry points and we get rid of nesting sites, to keep any new pests from entering.
Clark can also treat your home for bed bugs. To learn more about Clark Pest Control’s special offers on our bed bug service, contact us today!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We are commited to always providing 100% total satisfaction. Whenever Clark's technicians enter your home, you can be assured of neat, professional and courteous service.
Bottom line: Your Clark service will be done right, every time. If it’s not, let us know and we will make it right.”