If you could pick a television event on which to debut a new commercial campaign, the Masters Tournament with Tiger Woods chasing down history wouldn’t be a bad choice.
That televised event is where Clark Pest Control launched its latest television commercial, appropriately titled “Green Pro.”
WATCH THE COMMERCIAL
Working again with Nimmea Advertising and Hazy Mills Productions, which was co-founded by “Will & Grace” actor Sean Hayes, the initial commercials set an overall humorous narrative via a technician named Clark, who helps homeowners rid their places of unwanted things and people.
The new commercial features Emmy Award winner Jane Lynch and Matty Cardarople from “Stranger Things” as they form their own pest company, Hit the Roadents. They take their act on the road in order to show just how easy they think pest
control is versus the reality.
Paul Velten, managing director, Nimmea Advertising, told Media Post Agency Daily that last year's campaign had big-name talent working behind the camera [with] Barney Burman and the Hazy Mills crew, and this new effort brings recognizable Hollywood
talent in front of the camera — Lynch and Cardarople — while retaining Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner as producers.
Clark Pest Control has a long history of creating engaging television campaigns with a touch of humor to promote its wide array of pest management services with customers in California and northwest Nevada. This year’s commercials will air on cable,
network television, digital, social media, and programmatic video platforms.
Clark hopes you get a laugh from the commercial, but more importantly,
he would like you to be confident that your pest control needs will be taken care of quickly and effectively in the best possible way when you select Clark Pest Control.
The year-round Pest-Away® Service provides confidence and peace of mind, and presents an affordable solution to an ongoing problem that every homeowner faces – how to keep unwanted pests out of your living space.
The Pest-Away® service program includes the following:
- A thorough inspection of your property, searching for areas of current pest activity along with any conditions that might let an infestation take hold
- A customized pest control service designed to specifically address any current or potential pest issues you may be facing
- Highly trained and licensed technicians using an integrated pest management (IPM) approach to create a pest-free sanctuary in and around your home
Clark’s highly trained and fully licensed technicians will also ensure that pests don't compete for your living space. We'll identify and correct conditions where pests might be able to thrive, and we'll locate and eliminate any source of infestations,
entry points, and nesting sites – so that new pests can't set up housekeeping in and around your home.
The Clark advantage
- Since 1950, solving and eliminating pest problems has been our passion.
- We guarantee results 100 percent.
- Fast, reliable, affordable.
- More GreenPro-certified technicians than any other pest control or extermination company. Clark's S.M.A.R.T.® services (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) are sensitive to environmental concerns.
- We're your local pest control experts, with a Board Certified or Associate Certified Entomologist on staff at almost every location.
If you’re concerned or you have questions about pests in and around your home, call California and northwest Nevada’s trusted, friendly pest management professional, Clark,
at (800) WE-NEED-YOU (936-3339) or send an email to email@example.com.
Until next time, the pest management professionals at Clark Pest Control thank you for helping
to keep unwanted pests out of your home and yard.