Healthy Schools Act
Since the enactment of the Healthy Schools Act of 2000 (HSA), we have mastered performing pest control within its requirements. Clark relies on products that are listed on the FIFRA 25(b) list as “exempted from registration” and baits in the HSA pesticide selection process.
Some of our benefits:
- Clark will aid your school’s IPM coordinator in any way possible
- We’ll provide inspection reports with recommendations and cultural and behavioral modifications that can reduce pest pressure
- Clark’s pest management program will be tailored to meet your facility’s specific needs. Using cutting-edge pest control technology, we will formulate a program that sustainably maintains your facility, pest-free
- We provide periodic review and assessments by quality assurance supervisors
- Clark’s commercial specialists receive technical training each year and are certified by NPMA Food Safety, QualityPro and GreenPro, and we adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMPs)