Eradicate Termites Early and Often
You love your home. So you can see why pests might be attracted to it, too. And if they're
termites, the results can be catastrophic. It's estimated that termites and other
similar wood- destroying pests wreak havoc on U.S. buildings and crops to the tune of
about $30 billion per year, with the average homeowner swallowing about $3,000 of
that. These insects snack 24/7 and some species can lay up to 40,000 eggs per day.
So it's important to catch them early. But they often don't reveal themselves until
your wooden surfaces reveal the damage they've caused. So how do you catch
Signs of an Infestation – Time for an Inspection
Even if your home is built with brick or vinyl, termites can bypass the exterior to
enter and feed on ceilings, floors, cabinets, furniture – and even cardboard boxes or
canvases. Signs of termite damage include wood that has buckled or is swollen, or
you may even see the wooden tunnels the termites have burrowed. You might also
find mud tubes that connect their underground nest to a structure. Or
even droppings, which look like tiny wood-colored pellets. Often, you'll detect a
moldy scent as well. If so, it's time to call Clark Pest Control for an inspection.
Our Termite Services:
- Damage Repair
- Residential Termite Control Service
- Structural Fumigation
- Termite Inspections
- Termite Indemnity Program
The Clark Termite Control Difference
Our integrated pest management (IPM) approach to termite control gives you the
most progressive control strategy available. Our termite inspectors and service technicians are trained continuously, and all inspectors and most technicians are fully licensed. If a treatment plan is
needed, we'll devise a safe strategy to eradicate the termites, repair their damage
and eliminate the possibility of future infestations.
We make it easy to keep your home pest-free:
- You can schedule applications outside normal business hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
- All Clark Pest Control termite services are backed by our guarantee of 100-percent satisfaction.
- You can take advantage of preventative and curative treatments as well as ongoing termite monitoring services under our Termite Home Protection Service program.
- If your home qualifies, our Termite Indemnity Program will ensure that if termites are found, we will treat your home and repair the damage – at no charge to you.
Call or text Clark today for a free inspection of your home* at (800) 936-3339, or click here for an estimate to protect your home against these destroyers, and never have termites over for dinner again.