Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an approach to pest control that uses regular monitoring and record-keeping to determine if and when treatments are needed. General pest control employs a combination of inspection strategies and pest control practices to keep pest numbers low and prevent unacceptable damage. IPM does not eliminate the use of chemical pesticides, but instead uses them as needed only.
Some of our benefits:
- We will create a comprehensive IPM program for your entire facility to address conducive conditions before infestations occur. Conducive conditions and treatments for various pests may be over-lapping, efficiency is increased by addressing all of the conditions simultaneously.
- A variety of strategies may be integrated into the pest management program for each individual site
- Strategies include actions taken by our technician as well as the client including both chemical and non-chemical treatments, sanitation and exclusion
- Clark’s pest management program will be tailored to meet your facility’s specific needs. Utilizing cutting-edge pest control technology, we will formulate a program that sustainably manages your facility, pest-free.
- Clark commercial specialists receive technical training each year and are certified by NPMA Food Safety, Quality Pro, Green Pro and GMPs
- Quarterly review and annual assessments by Quality Assurance personnel