Clark Pest Control offers commodity fumigations of all types. We go beyond requirements and safety regulations to ensure a superior standard is met, every time.
California’s loading docks, piers and rail yards manage the flow of millions of tons of agriculture and other products to consumers across the globe. Protecting these goods from destructive and harmful pests is often accomplished through fumigation and Clark Pest Control is a trusted fumigator with decades of experience.
Clark Pest Control knows how to work quickly and efficiently when fumigating railcars, tractor trailers or shipping containers, and maintains your product’s integrity while adhering to the strict federal, state and local regulations set forth for its import, export, distribution or sale. We understand these governing laws and processes, which allows us to perform a superior fumigation service each and every time.
The Clark Commodity Fumigation Difference
- Clark Pest Control’s highly-trained inspectors and fumigators can perform fumigations at your facility or directly at the shipping point.
- We know that time is money and our proven fumigation methods are carried out with the least amount of down time for your operation.
- Safety is our number one priority and the Clark Pest Control fumigation experts will deliver a fumigation that is safe and fully compliant with all regulations.
- We perform import USDA fumigations including quarantine containers, bamboo and wood
- Our services are USDA (quarantine) approved
- We perform fumigations on export commodities including rice, grain, corn, nuts, wood and more
- We perform vessel fumigations
- We perform fumigations on bulk grain and bagged rice
- We perform fumigations on perishable commodities
- We are a certified fumigation company
- We perform fumigations on fresh fruits, live plants and vegetables
- We perform large-scale fumigations
- We provide fumigation management plans
- We perform crate and pallet fumigations using ISPM 15 guidelines
- We perform on-site fumigations
- We offer fumigation alternatives
- We’ve got all types of fumigants available