We will operate in 100% compliance with the strict standards and codes of a highly-sensitive facility such as a Medical building. Clark Pest Control has extensive experience working within the parameters of medical facilities, allowing us to deliver reliable results, responsibly.
Some of our benefits:
- Pest Management Inspection Reports (PMI) are provided upon conclusion of every service and are included in an on-site binder so that all pertinent documentation is properly maintained and readily accessible (including product labels and MSDS sheets); reports are also available electronically via our Data Guard program
- In addition to insect control, Clark can provide bird, bat and rodent monitoring, trapping, baiting and exclusion programs
- Clark Pest Control can also address the facility’s tree, lawn, and shrub care, and/or weed control issues.
- All Clark services can be administered using “Low Impact,” low-odor, LEED/Green, Organic or conventional methods
- Clark’s pest management program will be tailored to meet your facility’s specific needs. We do this by utilizing cutting-edge pest control technology and we will formulate a program that sustainably maintains your facility pest-free
- Quarterly review and annual assessments by Quality Assurance personnel provided
- Clark Commercial Specialists receive technical training each year and are certified by NPMA Food Safety, Quality Pro, Green Pro and adhere to GMPs