We understand the pest control dynamics of retail locations, big and small. Clark can structure the service based on needs and render services to the exterior and/or interior of the retail center, in whole or in part. Service can be structured so that the interior of each retail space is the financial responsibility of the center, or of the individual tenants.
Some of our benefits:
- Pest Management Inspection Reports (PMI) are provided upon conclusion of every service and can be sent to an off-site management office, or reviewed electronically via our Data Guard program
- In addition to insect control, Clark can provide bird, bat and rodent monitoring, trapping, baiting, and exclusion programs
- Clark Pest Control can also address the center’s lawn, tree and shrub care, and/or control issues
- Quarterly review and annual assessments by Quality Assurance personnel
- All Clark services can be administered using “Low Impact,” LEED/Green, organic or conventional methods
- Clark’s pest management program will be tailored to meet your facility’s specific needs. Utilizing cutting-edge pest control technology, we will formulate a program that will sustainably maintain your facility pest-free.
- Clark Commercial Specialists receive technical training each year and are certified by NPMA Food Safety, Quality Pro, Green Pro and adhere to GMPs