Clark Pest Control has grown to be the West's largest pest management company with branch offices throughout California and in the Reno, Nevada area.
I love holiday cookies, heck who does'nt! Today we are featuring a holiday favorite...the Snickerdoodle!
1 cup unsalted butter1 1/2 cups sugar2 eggs2 1/2 cups flour2 teaspoons cream of tartar1 teaspoon baking soda1/4 teaspoon salt1/4 cup sugar (topping)4 teaspoons cinnamon (topping)
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Mix butter, sugar, and eggs.
3. Blend in flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls.
4. Mix 4 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow bowl. Coat each dough ball with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove immediately from baking sheet.
© 2015 www.clarkpest.com